Ohio-Northeast
Options

Churches

I'm afraid my current church isn't being very cooperative. We are not allowed to move any decor set up for the service. This decor has included a half-jeep crashing through the wall for Vacation Bible Study the last 3 years in June....
     They also have tons of wedding appropriate draping and lighting decorations. We are not allowed to use OR rent any of it.
      The pastor who was supposed to marry us left abruptly and they can't tell us who will marry us until after the 1st of the year. Also the lady who is supposed to keep us up to date never contacted us about the change and takes 2-3 weeks to respond to the simplest of questions.

I just feel like for what we are supposed to pay we should get a little more help so I'm considering walking away from the deposit and going somewhere else. If I'm not getting any help and getting married by a stranger, I might as well have a pretty place.
Does anyone know of a Ceremony only church under $400 in Lorain County?- we did go through marriage counseling already.... our reception is at Avon Oaks Country Club in Avon.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."~The Notebook~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards