California-Inland Empire

Re: Hump day letters!

• est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm having a Boo-Hoo moment.Dear Social Security/Disability Insurance,I'm not sure why my Dad's payment this month was over $300 short, but I hope it was a mistake that is corrected. The money you already give my dad only covers about 2/3 of his expenses and being short at all is very discouraging. My Dad has to keep this apartment. He has no where else to go, literally and if this doesn't work out he'll be living on the street. I just don't understand why nothing can work out for him. Nothing good has happened to my Dad in so long. It's heartbreak and makes me worry.Dear Economy,Please, please, please, something has got to give. I have been out of work for almost a year. We can't do it anymore and I am worried about being on the street myself. I really hope something gets good somewhere.Dear J,I know the whole situation surrounding your pregnancy is hard and I want you to know I am here to help you and step in where everyone else has left you.Dear Clint,I love you and I am so thankful to have you. I hope things turn around for us and we can be happy again. Things have been so bad for so long.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear really cute boots,  What did I ever do to you for you to make my feet hurt so badly oh and sweat too.  I won't even go there though.  I'm going to have to get rid of you and buy new ones. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Kasi-There's a price to pay for cute shoes.  No pain, no gain! =)Dear Opthamologist-Please have good news for us regarding Pierce's right eye on Friday.  I hope that his birth defect (Coloboma) will only affect the iris and not his retina.  It's not his fault, and I'm going to feel super bad if it's worse than it looks.Dear Mom-I'm so glad that you are here. I'm sad that you are leaving next week.Dear Tummy-You only have 9 more pounds to lose before you are back to your pre-pregnancy form.  I can't workout until December, so please go down on your own.  Thanks! Dear Dad-I know that you are saddened and grief-strickened over the death of your sister on Monday. Please do not feel guilty for not seeing her while you were out here.  She knows that you loved her with every fiber of your being. She is still looking out for you up in heaven. =)Dear 5th period-You do realize that when I return on November 30th that I am going to wreck shop on your a$$es for being a$$es to the sub.  I warned you, you knew what the consequence was going to be, now you are going to wish that you could turn the clock back 12 weeks upon my return. I know that you don't like her, and I know that you miss me, but it's not an excuse to treat her like dirt.Dear certain other students-Some of the comments that you left on the card that you made me were inappropriate.  I know that we joke around a lot, but making the comment, "Mrs. Lane, I thought you were saving yourself for me" is totally inappropriate.  I'm going to overlook those comments this time, because I'm not there to do anything about it, but don't make them again. Thanks! =)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear work, Please slow down. I cant keep up for much longer. Dear Sam, I am crazy in love with you and couldnt be happier :) Dear Torr, I hope things pick up real soon for you and your family. Dear SD, I'm excited for the shower and cant wait you meet you and baby P. He is just tooooooo cute    
  • edited December 2011
    Dear body,Please learn how to run off of 5 hours of sleep. It would be so much more awesome for me.Dear Dr. Barnes,Physics is a hard enough subject, please don't go making it harder by talking in math formulas. That is not the English language I've learned to communicate with ALL of my life. I don't need to start now. Thanks.Dear Sis,Hang in there. Filling out college applications are stressful but you will make it.Dear FI,How did I get so lucky? Thank you so much for being the most wonderful guy on the planet. I love you.

• edited December 2011
    Dear Rebecca,  Hopefully the defect is nothing serious.  Dear Bre,   I totally understand.  I can't function very well off that amount of sleep either.Dear Torr,  I really hope it all works out for your dad.Dear self,  You need to buy clothes more often.  It's motivating!  No gut hanging out because the clothes are too small.  Putting on makeup and doing your hair...wow!!  All the compliments are helping too.Dear Renee,  I'm looking forward to this weekend!  Shopping with no kids.  FUN!Dear friends,  Can we get a break?  There's just too much going on!  I need a weekend with nothing to do for once.   
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards