California-Inland Empire
Options

Happy Friday

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Work has been crazy busy and my computer crashed. So I was working on a temp machine that wouldnt let me get to TK.How is everyone? Any fun plans for the weekend?

Re: Happy Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend DH and I are watching the Notre Dame/ USC game and going fishing up in the mountains. Pretty low key weekend which I'm looking forward to. I have still not feeling a 100% from the cold I had.
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really sure what we are doing.  We may go out on the boat tomorrow.  My dad and uncles are back in town and we are going to a funeral on Monday.  My dad's sister passed away suddenly on Monday, so it's not a happy affair right now.
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight not sure, tommorrow we are dropping the baby of at his grandpas house and hanging out together all afternoon. probably watch the usc game too. sunday just picking up the baby. pretty calm weekend now next weekend is a different story. you girls have a great weekend!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a paper to write.  Tonight - Suri will be at a friends house and I have a paper to write.  Sat - meet up with a friend at the Elsinore outletsSun - Having friends over for BBQ at my houseIn other words when the hell am I gonna write my paper?  it was sprung on us yesterday and due Tues.  I am not too happy even thought it's interesting stuff I have to read and write about.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards