California-Inland Empire
Options

cake tasting

To all of you ladies that have already done your cake tasting:How long did it take?FI doesn't have many saturdays off so I was thinking of trying to do more than 1 cake tasting in a day. Is this possible?If so, is going to 3 places in one day pushing it???
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: cake tasting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think mine was maybe 30 minutes at the most because she already had everything out and ready to taste. Mmmm!
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MMMM CAKE !!!If he cant go I 'll go with you heheheh j/kyou should be able to do 3 just make sure you call and make an apt and dont sched them toclose together incase the bakery is running behind
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! I appreciate the help! I'll let u know if he can't make it Syl! ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MMMM Cake! We just picked up our cake samples to try at home, you might see if any of the bakeries are willing to do this for you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mmmm cake tasting!!! I loved that part of planning... I did what MC did and brought some home because FI ALWAYS works weekends. :( I did about 2 tastings in one day one weekend... and it was sugar overload and I L-O-V-E cake!  So make sure to bring a your own waterbottle, just in case, even though most offer you some. Have fun!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards