California-Inland Empire
Options

my poor baby

has to get shots today!!! im so not looking forward to it....i am curious on how much he weighs now though. he's already 4 months old and he is a lil chunk!

Re: my poor baby

• Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(  I'm not looking forward to my little man having to get shots either.  But, it will be over before you know it.I was actually going to send you a message.  What did you do when Traison got fussy?  Did anything seem to work to calm him?  How is his fussiness now that he is 4 months old?
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww :0( poor lil guy I use to give the boys Tylenol about 30mins before their shots and then if the ran a fever after their shots I waited the 4 hours after the tylenol was given to give them some Motrin.
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah he had got some when he was two months too so i kinda know what to look forward to but i hate how they make you hold him down while they do it, talk about torture!! lol....i do give him the tylonal and hopefully after the shots he will go to sleep. sd- well i gave him gas medicine that would work sometimes but his problem was that he had acid reflex so he was just in pain all the time, it goes away on its own though, so now that hes older he good. if pierce has acid reflex there is medicine for it that they can give you...it doesn't work that great though and its not worth the fight giving it to them in my opinion but i would just ask the doc. is he super fussy or just here and there??
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends.  Sometimes he is super fussy and sometimes he's not.  We give him Mylicon for gas, which does help.  But, there are times when he seems inconsolable.  We've taken him on walks and that helps too, but I can't walk him every time he gets fussy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor little guys :( Randi- do you have any recent pics of the baby?
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sd- i would ask the dr about acid reflex, that might be the problem...i tried the mylicon drops too but the baby gas x seems to work a little better. amber- yeah i do just haven't posted any...are you on my face book? if not i need to add ya...theres pictures of him on there but none very recent. ill try and post some soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards