California-Inland Empire

dj's

anyone know of a good cheap dj?? all the price quotes i have got are 750 and up...

Re: dj's

• edited December 2011
    The DJ I used charged us 650 (I think) my wedding was over a year ago so bare with me pls! We had him for 4hrs. For the most part he did listen to our request but what I really liked is that he interacts with everybody! He is very entertaining in a good way. Oh he does charge differently depending on the time of year. We got married in Oct 08.http://www.thatdjguyoc.com/
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011
    I have Ross with Ross Creations, he is out of Corona but he will go mostly anywhere in SoCal, I have used him for several funtions at my old job (a hotel) and booked him for my wedding he starts in the 800s but I think that if you ask he may work with you. He is great with people and really knows how to get people to dance. www.rosscreations.com is the address I think.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you ask Tania about Kevin (the guy at our work)?Our Dj was super cheap but he is our friend and we provided the music...
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah i did but she wasn't sure about him and didn't wanna recommend him if he wasn't good ya know....i meeting with a company on saterday and she seems to think that they should be able to do it for around 500.00. we will see though.
  • MarcellaMunozMarcellaMunoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a great DJ, we need two seperate set ups and we need him for 6 1/2 hours and he is charging us $895. I had a hard time finding a reasonably priced DJ because we needed 2 set ups and 6 hours. Most DJ's start at 4 hour blocks and $200/hr there after also everyone else wanted $200 for a 2nd ceremony set up.

He has been awesome to work with and everything is so simple and organized.

Let me know if you would like his information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards