California-Inland Empire

i found the one too!!!

check out the pics in my bio. heads up i look like crap but the focus is on the dress anyways right!? lol...i feel a little overwhelmed because i went like 500 over budget but i guess if its the one  its not that big of a deal. no christmas this year though!! lol...its the maggie sottero fiorella. check it out on her website, i got it in white!

Re: i found the one too!!!

• edited December 2011
    I've been waiting around for pictures!! The dress is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!! Did you end up getting it from 'Mary Me'?
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah i got it there. sharron was the lady that helped me. they are all really nice there and she even gave ma a little discount too which helped. im not sure ill get the alterations done there though, there a little over priced. i wont have to worry about that until the dress comes in. how long did it take for your dress to come in? i think they told me 4-6 months.
  • edited December 2011
    O that's awesome!! Well you look great in it! :)I didn't do my alterations there either.  I'm using Janet Brunton but she's here in O.C. might be too far for you to come for your fittings.
  • edited December 2011
    Drrr forgot to answer your question... I think I ordered in June and got it in September.  I got it earlier than expected though.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds good. hopefully i get mine back early too!
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CM- is your alterations lady cheap? I need to find a place to do mine. I actually lagged it on ordering the dress and it wont be in until Feb, my wedding's in March. I need a place to do alterations and bustle.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I had a Maggie too and they always give you the worst case scenario of the arrival time, but mine came way early. Same thing has happened to everyone I know that got a Maggie.
  • Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look awesome in that dress, congrats. That dress is actually on my shopping list for January to try on.
  • edited December 2011
    You and the dress look great in those pics little missy! Umm...didnt you just have baby too?! Congrats on finding the perfect dress
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jojo- what dress did you get? i love all the maggie dresses!your girls are too nice. i will look better in it by the time it comes in. hopefully my baby pooch will be gone.  
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!!! You look stunning and elegant!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh good because I got a maggie too and they said it wont be in until Feb and my wedding is in March. I got the Lavina Royale
  • edited December 2011
    I got the victoriana but made it look completely different with a gigantic slip underneath (I wanted ballroom).
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jojo, I'm planning on doing the same thing with the giant criny!
  • edited December 2011
    Mayra I loved it! I felt like such a princess. I didn't wear it for the beach shoot though, that would have been awkward. I bought the biggest one possible. I need to sell it though, it is taking up so much space!
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Randi you look beautiful!!! I had a Maggie dress for my wedding also!! :0)LMAO!! the whole"I look like crap" comment you made I read it as "I look like a crab" and I was like what the F is she talking about I just re-read it and realized u said crap not crab! but no you dont look like crap!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would buy it, but there's no way I would fit into your crinny! lol Where did you buy your dress?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    syl your too funny!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards