California-Inland Empire
Options

Good morning!

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning :0) I'm drained had a long day/night with my 14 year old (he got hurt at school) then ended up with a migrane last night :o(So I am hoping today goes by fast and GOOD :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What happened with your son? Is he ok now? Today is my first day without coffee or soda. I have been trying to quit both so we will see how today goes. I made sure to warn my coworkers just in case
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EEECCKKK Amber!!! make sure you buy some Excedrine you will have a migrane tonight :0(I think thats why I had a migrane last night I didnt have cofee yesterday I am trying but I usually go a day or 2 without coffee and then I give in :0(He's doing ok, he was in the restroom and someone swung the stall door open as he turned to walk out and it butterflied open his lip. Luckily it was a surgery day here at work so I was able to sneak him into see the surgeon to repair his lip
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor guy! I'm glad you were able to work him in today though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jello! Amber- You are brave! I tried to quit coffee a couple weeks ago and reach for the green tea... I'm back to coffee now. :) But I do limit myself to one cup a day. I'm good except for my freak out yesterday because I couldn't find my passport!! I was so upset because we're going to get our marriage license Thursday and that's my only form of identification... Plus I just made all these reservations for our honeymoon!  I was thinking there was going to be no wedding!  I know dramatic, but FI found my passport! It was in his pocket!  UghhhSyl- I'm so sorry to hear about your son's migraine.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards