California-Inland Empire
Options

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning girls!!! It's Thursday, almost the weekend! I can't wait. We're having a bday party for my lil sis and for me and Shannon's making our cakes. I can't wait to see them and taste them. I'll post pics so you all can see her lovely creations!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Good Morning!!!

• Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  I'm on my way to take THornton to the vet.  He decided to chew his backside off on Monday. So he's wearing lampshade and taking medications. I'm taking him in to make sure it's not getting infected again and that everything is ok.  Oh, and I'm getting myself a Cherry Coke on the way there. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. How did he chew his backside off rebecca? I'm making a flourless chocolate torte with choc ganache... just testing out a recipe to see if I want to use it for thanksgiving.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, Its been a hectic day I worked 11 hours yesterday so by the time I got home I did nothing plus I wasnt working from my office yesterday so I have a mountain of stuff on my desk today has been a nightmare a dr called in sick so we r moving ot's around another dr is off monday and so on and so on and I have to drive to Riverside to set up for a benefits fair tomorrow so that takesMORE time away from me and I have to work the fair tomorrow so my desk will be insane on Monday and OH MY GOSH! I could go on for hours! aauughhhh ok rant over .... for now :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. I will be studying all day. I studied all day yesterday and seriously didn't even make a DENT in the study guide. I have a feeling this exam isn't going to go so well...what's new though. lol. I can't wait to hear about Shannon's cake!

• Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    goodmorning girls.... just got back from a pointless, boring, waste of time training for work, i hate those dang things...anywho i am looking forward to family movie night tonight!! hope everyone has a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards