California-Inland Empire

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: What is everyone up to this weekend?

• edited December 2011
    e pics on saturday thats about it
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to check out a few venues....The California Grand Hotel at Disneylad....The Long Beach Museum of Art...and one of the Golf courses suggested by the IE knotties but I can't remember the name.I think the California Grand might be out of our price range but I like the look of it a lot.  I hope I like one of them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, How exciting!!! E-pics! We haven't even taken ours yet! EEEck. I need to get on that! Sat- my sis' and my bday party Sun- working on invitations and looking at some houses with the realtor.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Tonite- I reserved a room at the Hyatt in Newport Beach for our anniversary. :)Saturday- Stop by our baker to drop off our cake topper and last payment. Invited people over to help finish some last things for the wedding.  And probably going out at night, since FI is having his Bachelor party.  Sunday- Last meeting with our Reception Venue and meeting with our DOC.  I have to do homework, and maybe go to the movies.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- date night which will probably be dinner and a movie Saturday- LA Museum with my mom Sunday- Mountains and football
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - maybe watch 2012 and also go grocery shopping Sat - clean the house.  later have friend over for dinnerSun - friend's kid's bday partyAs usual always always busy.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight: sitting on my butt, while holding a babysaturday:  sitting on my butt, while holding a babysunday:  sitting on my butt, while holding a baby and watching football
  • edited December 2011
    Haha good one Rebecca!!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, my hubby is working at the station this weekend.  I think my mom and I are going to take Pierce to the duck pond and take some pics of him and I on Saturday.  I really have nothing else to do.
  • edited December 2011
    I plan on just doing some homework and being lazy. Sleep sounds amazing right now.

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe date night tonight, tomorrow clean my house and watch the fight, sunday football and beer!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thought I was having a girls night tonight but it got canceled :( Ended up shopping and eating dinner with hubby instead, had a great time and got some awesome stuff!!! Randi- I got the cutest skull beanie for baby drake! ;) Sat- maybe d-land we'll see how the weather is..... Sun- work in the morning and then nothing that i know of
  • edited December 2011
    Sat- Cleaning, and b-day dinner & drinks for one of my good friends b-day...Sun - Continuation of house remodeling project... slowly but surely... PS. I'm hoping to go watch the 2012 movie... seems like it would be a good one to watch... the only thing missing from it is Will Smith... lol
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you did christine???!! how cute! i love baby buying baby stuff. i had bought him some skull shoes too! he's gonna be so freakin cute, i can't wait to see him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards