California-Inland Empire
Options

Floral Recommendations - Temecula Area

We are asking for recommendations for a florist in the Temecula area.  We are having a very small, outdoor wedding.  Looking for something unique - not the cookie cutter look, but not willing to lose an arm or a leg to pay for it.Any ideas?Thanks for your help!p.s.  Also posted on the San Diego board  :)

Re: Floral Recommendations - Temecula Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I don't know of a florist in Temecula. Did you ask the venue for a reccommendation?  I haven't gone in for my flower consultation yet, but I am pretty sure I will use Bride and Bloom because I was really impressed with my friends flowers and that is who she used.  But she is in Long Beach so I don't know if she would go to Temecula.  I'm going to try out this new link thing on the boards...does it work?

http://www.brideandbloomflowers.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can always do your own flowers....we were referred to mfgfloraldesignsandevents.com from our vendor. not sure on her prices though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    Hmm...I dont know the Temecula area very well but we have a few girls on this board that are from this area. Im sure they might know of some good places.
  • Options
    sukdra22sukdra22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethany at My Splendid Sentiments did my flowers! They were great. Check our her website at mysplendidsentiments.com
  • Options
    pitpit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ellefirst...the link worked well -thanks!

I'll ask if she would consider doing a small wedding in Temecula.  The worst she could say is no!
  • Options
    pitpit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all ...

I really like a couple of these and will contact them!
  • Options
    futuremegpfuturemegp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using my FI's Grandma who is based out of San Diego and she is a florist. Here is her website to check out:

www.humphreyflorist.com

-Meghann Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definately check with Michaels Flower Girl in Murrieta. Sherrie is doing my wedding and she is the best.. She was a lot less than some of the other vendors i looked at and she is very creative. She has worked in the area forever and seems very well versed with most of the venues there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards