California-Inland Empire

Check!

I blocked off hotel rooms for our guests and booked a room for FI and I the night of our wedding =) It is a little check but hey...it's a check!

Re: Check!

• sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Woohoo for checks!

• edited December 2011
    That's a big check, it's important to have a place to stay after a great night of partying hehe
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I figured I better hurry up because our wedding falls on a holiday weekend.

• edited December 2011

LOL I'm finding out we have more and more things in common. Our wedding date also falls on a holiday weekend (memorial weekend).

• edited December 2011
    That is the same weekend as my wedding! =) Our date is May 29th. We did Sunday because it was a lot cheaper at our venue and since Monday is a holiday we figured that Sunday was just as good as a Saturday.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you do that? ("block off rooms") When I call the hotel will they know what I am talking about?
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    Desi- Yes, just say you are getting married on ___ day and would like to block off rooms for your guests. The hotel I booked them at did said they would hold them for up to 3 weeks before the wedding day. If someone other than my wedding party wants to book the room then the hotel will call me and we will have 48 hours to book the room/s or they will let the other people have it.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooohhhhh okay I get it. Thanks. So are YOU supposed to take care of that cost? Or are the guests supposed to? I have quite a few OOT guests, and I dont want them to NOT come b/c they are OOT. But if I pay for everyone, it can be costly.... hmmmm
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards