Ohio-Northeast

alterations/westside

Hello again,

Can anyone recommend a good, affordable and reliable place to take my dress to get some alterations?  I got my dress from Catans and they start at $500! Yikes!  I would like to stay on the westide of Cleveland if possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: alterations/westside

• edited December 2011
    Julianne's Bridal resale shop 8020 Columbia Rd (Rt 252) Olmsted Falls, Ohio 44138

I plan on taking mine there I have heard they do a wonderful job and have good prices
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Julianne's! I used Denise, their seamstress, for both my bridal gown and for a bridesmaid dress when I was in my brother's wedding. Both times, alts were VERY well priced and she did a wonderful job. IIRC, my bridal gown alts only cost me around $65. And, she'll work on any dress from any shop. My BM dress was from Catan's. Oh, and she altered 2 of my bridesmaids' dresses for my wedding. Those were from David's.

She's very popular though, so call soon. If she does happen to be booked up, Gail Czapor in Parma and Cara Hunsicker in Olmsted Falls also do nice work. Not sure how their pricing stacks up though.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    And Ditto,Ditto to Juliannes. Denise is great. JK actually recommended her to me. I like her so much I'm taking a dress I bought before I lost weight to her.
    French bustle and hem, $125.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards