California-Inland Empire

Good Wedding Dress Seamstress

Hi Everyone,

I need to get a french bussle added to my wedding dress and want to get it steamed a week or so before the wedding but am afraid to take it just anywhere. Can anyone recommend a good place?

TIA

Re: Good Wedding Dress Seamstress

• edited December 2011
    You may want to try Emma's Bridal's Formals & Tuxedos in Pomona. My cousin had her wedding dress brought in 2-3 sizes and they charged her under $100 and had it done within a week and I had my bride's maid dress shorten from floor lenght to tea lenght for $20. I would recommend no matter where you go to get a price quote and ask to see some of their work.

This place may not look the greatest but we were happy with their work and price :)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alot of the giirls on here will recommend a&d tailoring in Redlands. i think i may end up using them too. im not sure of there prices though.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Debbie Florez of "Your Wildest Seams". I am a seamstress/tailor that specializes in Bridal. I generally charge half of what David's & Alfred Angelo charge! We are located in Riverside, near Norte Vista High. Hours are Mon. thru Fri. 9am to 5pm; Sat. by appt. Please call 951-552-4860 for pricing & appointments or visit  http://www.ywseams.webs.com/ for more information. Thanks, Debbie & Your Wildest Seams 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards