California-Inland Empire
Options

SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach

I was just wondering if anyone had their wedding here and if they would recommend it.  We went to a bridal show there and everything looked great, however, I have read good reviews about it and not so good reviews.  Anyone have anyone who has experienced a wedding here?

Thanks

Re: SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've driven by there several times and I feel its in a so-so neighborhood. But my mom has heard great things about the country club. When I went to their booth at a bridal show the gentleman there gave me the brochure and seemed to have little desire to answer any of my questions.... but given he was the only one there he could have been very overwhelmed with all the people! I know I was. Cant hurt to at least take a tour!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live like seriously right down the street. The neighborhood across from it isn't all that nice for Chino Hills. I've never been there personall but I have a friend who used to work there. Its not the nicest country club I've been to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards