California-Inland Empire
Options

AMBER!

Where are you?  Pitchers and Catchers report this week...Then spring training...Are you ready for some BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: AMBER!

• Options
    edited December 2011

YaY!! ....Go Angels!! (<--- Mi FI is a die hard fan and after taking me to about the 10th game this last season I could not help it love those boys in red!! ..My brothers give me a hard time since they are die hard Dodger fans.... I never said i disliked the Dodgers I just became more fond of the Angles Cool)
  • Options
    SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im a crazy Angels Fan...I grew up in it...Fi is a Yankee fan...AHHHHHHHHHHHH...
    Love love love baseball..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow.. that must be an interesting enviroment  between you two on NY vs Angel games! :) Fun stuff though! I can't wait for baseball to start up again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaving this post now.....baseball is boring.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well now that we got rid of Kasi lets talk baseball!!!! JK Kas

Sorry I have been so MIA. I was traveling for work last week and am still trying to get caught up this week. Work is just soooo busy these days :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL....Baseball is not boring...Give it a chance!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PLAY BALL!!

I still get excited when I hear Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. I had it on our play list for the wedding (as one of the cake cutting songs) but SOMEHOW *points to DH and the dj* this got cut and didnt end being played :(

Disclaimer for non-Red Sox fans: Sweet Caroline is played during the 7th inning stretch at every Red Sox home game *tear* I miss Fenway
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that they play it during the 7th inning at fenway :-)...Thats how Build me up buttercup gets played at Angels stadium during the 7th inning stretch...All the baseball songs get me all giddy and give me chills LOL...I know Im lame but, my other love besides my FI is Baseball...Arent you super duper excited?!  I dont know if I could live anywhere but Cali because I need to see the Angels play...I need to go to opening day etc etc...Like I need it like I need water LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards