California-Inland Empire

Just Got Engaged!!!!

HI everyone, I just got engaged last night and Im super excited!!!!!! I just signed up to the knot so Im new to all this!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Just Got Engaged!!!!

• Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats and welcome!!!!

• SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.  We have been together for 8 Years as of Yesterday.  We have a 5 year old son and its finally happening when I had just given up on the thought of it he surprised me.  Im so so so excited.  This website is really cool.  I cant wait to get to know everyone and get input from all of you brides that have either had your wedding already or are getting married soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  What city do you live in? 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Corona...My Fiance (wow very weird to say) and I have been best friends since we were 12 years old.  What about you?  I see you are already married.  How long have you been married.  When I get home Im gonna post some pictures and do all that fun stuff :-)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HOORAY>>>SO EXCITING!
  • edited December 2011
    I was married September 2008, so a little over a year.  I live in San Jacinto and have an 8 year old daughter.  Many of the ladies here are married but we come around sometimes to help out.  It's died down quite a bit in the last months but some of us are still around.  Feel free to ask questions.  We're very welcoming and a nice group. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! Let's hear all the details. How did it happen? I know it's soon but have you picked a date?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to K'ya in Laguna for our 8 year anniversary.  I had no idea or anything about it.  We went upstairs on the rooftop Lounge after that overlooks laguna beach and the hills of laguna.  We were just talking..small talk and he told me to look at how pretty the moon was...I turned around and he was on his knee..I dont really know all he said because I was crying my eyes out..But we are now engaged.  We are thinking April 17th 2010. But, Im not too sure yet.  Its going to be an outdoor wedding so I dont want it to rain...We dont really agree on colors yet or the exact date but, we did agree on the honeymoon (Turtle Bay Resort in Oahu).  I have to sit down with my parents and come up with a budget first before we even do anything else :-) 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats on your engagement! Can't wait to see and hear your plans come together.

• edited December 2011
    Aww, what a sweet proposal story!  I was at Turtle Bay this past summer.  I didn;t stay at the resort but we went to the beach part.  I really liked it.  We did some snorkeling there.  It wasn't a great area to snorkel but it was still fun.  Nice and calm waters, very pretty.  I love the North Shore!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011
    CongratsIII how exciting! wow you must be excited everything is going to happen so fast with the planning!

woohoo

let us know if you need any help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards