California-Inland Empire
Options

venue change - need help

hey guys! im currently planning ti book my event at Edwards Mansion, but now Im having second thoughts. My wedding is next December and as you know, Edwards mansion is outdoor. Im now starting to worry about the weather. Do any of you guys know of some hotles out here that do weddings? Im tring to do a general search but I cant find anything specific. Help!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: venue change - need help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check near the Ontario Convention Center.  I know there's hotels out there that have banquet areas.  Marriott maybe?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to a wedding at edwards in late october and they had tents set up, it didn't end up rainging but just in case it wouldn't have been too big of a problem. they also had heaters too.  have you checked kimberly crest?
  • Options
    Mrs S 08Mrs S 08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We got married at the Mitten Building. We had a hard time finding a place because we were getting married in Feb. and a lot of places have outdoor ceremony areas only. The Mitten Building was wonderful though, and we didn't have any problems with anything. We had a winter themed wedding and the look of the building really helped tie it together. Price wise it was about the same as Edwards, or at least it was when were looking. I know there is also the Pomona Valley Mining Co. that do indoor ceremonies and receptions. Also try looking into Country Clubs and Golf Courses.

My cousin had there reception at a Crowne Plaza and it was really nice, but I don't think the ones in the Inland Empire have the big banquet type rooms like the ones in OC and LA. Maybe just call and ask them, they might also know of places.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the Mitten Building so I would check them out for an indoor ceremony. Ontario has alot of hotels with banquet rooms and there is also Castaways in San Berdoo. their rooms are nice and their package prices are really good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at the Green Tree Golf Club in Victorville. The Green Tree Hotel is next door and I was able to get ready in a suite there. The whole back side of the room had large windows which we did our vows infront of then we had pictures outside with the green course and trees.
    Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards