California-Inland Empire

***Jennyb***

Did you ever end up finding a venue?

Re: ***Jennyb***

• edited December 2011
    Hi Bre! :)

So we decided not to go with Vivian Gardens. We are now deciding between having the ceremony at Kimberly Crest and reception at Fox Event Center, though that would have us over budget :( or having the ceremony and reception at Green Mountain Ranch which would put us under budget but we are worried about our guest driving down the mountain road at night...arrgh so frustrating hehe.

But we did book our photographer and photo booth!!! I think I'm the only one that has taken so long finding a venue lol.

How are you doing?
  • edited December 2011

That is good you are making progress =) Kimberly Crest is beautiful! I've also seen pictures of GMR...which was also nice.

What photo booth company did you go with? I'm trying my very best to squeeze it into our budget!

• edited December 2011
    Kimberly Crest is so beautiful but a bit on the pricey side. GMR is such an amazing deal and it looks so much better in person. We went to see it around the begining of June so it's nice and green and we get a better idea of what it will look like around our wedding which is around the end of May. We are also bringing in our own caterer and we he gave us great prices and won't charge extra for corkage, pouring, plates, glasses, etc.

Souverazzi, Daren the owner is so nice and sweet. Her photo booth is not the standard type it's a backdrop which I belive she has your and your husband name on it. She has a section of carpet and can match it with your wedding colors, red velvet rope so you don't have to squeeze a large number of people into the booth. She also has props and what we are going to do is have our guest put one strip of the photos they take in our guestbook. They also give us all the photos in a dvd. You should check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    Souverazzi is such a cute name! I checked out their website. I'll keep them in mind. Ilike the custom banner they put up in the back! Thanks!

Bringing in your own caterer will save you so much money! If I had to do it all over again I would try and find a place that let us do that. Well, keep me updated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards