California-Inland Empire

Bride Expo Sep 26 in Riverside

Anyone going to the Inland Empire Bride Expo on Sunday?  It's from 10-4 at the Riverside Convention Center.  Brides get free bridal magazines, shopping bag, coupons, and a planner workbook.  You can pre-register at brideworld [dot] com...

None of my bridesmaids are available to go with me... so I'll probably be wandering around by myself!!
Excited for my beach wedding at Lake Arrowhead Resort on May 15, 2011!!

Re: Bride Expo Sep 26 in Riverside

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_bride-expo-sep-26-riverside?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:6e8d8d77-96ef-4b29-80a7-7a8f61fd37b7Post:a1aa555a-0011-4b2a-8826-a5ad87edec18">Bride Expo Sep 26 in Riverside</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone going to the Inland Empire Bride Expo on Sunday?  It's from 10-4 at the Riverside Convention Center.  Brides get free bridal magazines, shopping bag, coupons, and a planner workbook.  You can pre-register at brideworld [dot] com... None of my bridesmaids are available to go with me... so I'll probably be wandering around by myself!!
    Posted by mrp7480[/QUOTE]
    Hello there, i was going to go, i registered and everything but I partied too hard last night at the epicenter twenty ten in fontana LOL and i wasnt up for it. please let me know how it went im interested in knowing how those expos are. thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went! I won a free engagement session...from my photographer haha!

• CarterAThomasCarterAThomas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I missed it.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards