California-Inland Empire
Options

Wedding Review!

we got married Sept 25th at Falkner Winery in Temecula, and it was a fairytale dream come true! Here's a little venue/vendor recap!

Venue:Falkner Winery- insanely beautiful grounds, gorgeous scenery, lighting,etc. Food and wine were top notch a quite a deal for being all inclusive! Wedding coordinator,Krissy, and winery owner, Loretta, were incredible and so well organized! Emails and phone calls were immediately returned! Couldn't have been happier with this choice!

Photography: Kiss the Bride Photography (KTB weddings), Ezra Primack. He came down from Pasadena and was chosen for his unique style and use of natural lighting. His portfolio online is gorgeous! Although we haven't seen the pics yet, working with him was awesome..super laid back, great ideas, everyone clicked with him! Would highly recommend! Also very well priced, good value.

Flowers: a Temecula Florist, I.e. Bill the Flower Guy.. For not being able to meet with him in person ( we r from MN) and doing everything online and over the phone, I was pleased overall. There were a few glitches here and there, but bill went above and beyond to make everything flow! He is such a nice guy and his prices are RIGHT! I liked that he gave us several price point options.

Bakery: Truly,Madly, Sweetly in Murietta: we did cupcakes and let me just say they were to die for! People were going nuts over them; especially the peanut butter and chocolate, and the lemon curd. Mercediz, who helped us with our tasting was awesome! Yum mm! Wish I would have requested to have the leftovers packaged up!

Violinist: Krissy Staykova of classic strings by Krissy: she is so gifted and added such a romantic touch to our vineyard wedding! At the last minute, she coordinated with my brother who was singing Marry Me with his guitar and she accompanied him! So beautiful and one of the sweetest people I have ever met!!

Please feel free to contAct me with questions/recommendations!!!

Re: Wedding Review!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Email me with questions! Egwalsingham@hotmail.com P.s. I forgot to add hairstylist, Christina, from Karen Allen in the Promenade Mall! She did an incredible job and I got so many compliments!! She's so nice too! Even came in on her day off to work!!:)
  • Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow sounds great.  You were able to plan all of this, and from out of state, and you just joined the Knot a few days ago????

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha! No, I joined when we first got engaged last Sept, but I couldn't remember my log in/password, so I created a new acct!!! :)
  • Options
    have you heard from Ezra or seen any pictures? I got married in October as well and cannot get a hold of him :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards