California-Inland Empire
Options

Paperless Invitations

My Fiance and I are on a major budget since we are college students. We made a wedding website and will be sending out picture Save the Dates that we will print out at Target or similar. Then through the website they can RSVP. Question is we have a set number for each sent out Save the Date but how do we let people know what that number is when they RSVP on the website? Since there is nowhere to put it. I don't want people to assume they can invite whoever they want. But don't have the money to send out over a hundred invites. Need to cut costs where we can :/

Please Help!!!!! Ideas!! Please!!

Re: Paperless Invitations

• Options
    Hi Jaclene! Have you checked out Glo wedding invites/websites? I just started looking into paperless invites and they look awesome. Their websites feature RSVP tracking that shows guests "household lists" so they can see whether their long time live in bf is invited or that their spring break hook up is not. It looks like it only allows them to RSVP for the number of guests invited and you can also designate which guests can see which events ie a smaller guest list for the rehearsal dinner. As soon as we book our venue I'm signing up for their free trial to start designing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards