California-Inland Empire

Monday Madness

How was your Monday? Today I had to drop off makeup to some clients, finish a "notebook" assignment that's due today, and then I have night class today too. My Mondays are crazy this summer!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Monday Madness

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boo mondays. today i took leo to the airport in the morning then worked until 11:30, came home and ate a sandwich for lunch. time to do some laundry then its dentist at 2:30, off to parents house to walk the dog and get some exercise and after that.... we'll see. today sounds relatively productive i guess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, sounds like a busy day for you too.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well that was plan. the dog walking got nixxed and replaced by me gathering materials to start another diy project. i'm attempting to make personalized water bottle labels. since i realized my wedding is going to be in the always scortching month of august and i don't have favors. bam, 2 birds, 1 custom made stone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Monday's are the worst days of the week =( Luckily I was off today but my fiance had a fight last night and we didn't get home until 3 am!  Then I had a 12 page paper to write and submit by midnight.  I was exhausted and decided to take a little nap but ended up sleeping for like 2 hours =( I finally finished my paper and I am now OFFICIALLY done with school!!! YIPPY! But now it is 1:15 am and I can't sleep because my body clock is all screwed up lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards