Ohio-Northeast

Photo locations Kent/Ravenna area

I'm looking for outdoor areas close to the Kent or Ravenna area to take our wedding pictures since our photographer isn't really that familiar with this area.  We're getting married this August.  Any suggestions would be great!!
Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary image image

Re: Photo locations Kent/Ravenna area

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In downtown Kent, near the river, there's a boardwalk kind of setup that would make a nice backdrop with some nature and the depot (Pufferbelly restaurant) in the background. Downtown Hudson is cute for pics, too. And, there's Hudson Springs Park with a nice lake view, trees, etc. It's on Stow Rd. not far from 303.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    close to the boardwalk area (and off main street on that hill leading down to the bars) in kent there is now an adorable little alley that they dressed up and call it "acorn alley" i think it's super cute. it's very small, but if you are in that area anyway, it might make for some cute pics. they painted it really nice :) 
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plum Creek Park off of Mogadore Rd. is really pretty, a friend of ours did hers there and we had the bridal party on the swings and stuff they were so fun!

Then they also did ones by the water and it's just a nice park, not too far from downtown Kent either
    Final Count 206 image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the great suggestions everyone!! I didn't know about the Mogadore Rd. park- our reception is actually really close to that area!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary image image
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is it at the American Legion?  Our friends that did their pictures at Plum Creek Park had their reception there and it worked out great!
    Final Count 206 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards