California-Inland Empire

Darn it! I missed Hump Day Letters Again!!!!!!!!

When am I gonna remember?! UGH
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Darn it! I missed Hump Day Letters Again!!!!!!!!

• SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im gonna do it anyways!

Tell the people in your life how you really feel!And..... GO!

Dear FI: Stop letting the bad people in your life control your mood.  I love you and I hate to see you hurting. 

Dear FMIL-You are crazy..You always will be, guess i have to deal with it.  Sometimes I just want to yell at you and tell you that life isnt always all about you and I am not competing with you.  I have always been the one to be there for him even when  you havent.  Get over yourself UGH

Dear Mom & Dad- Thank you for all your help with this wedding.  I really love you and Im happy that you are helping me finacially with this whole thing :-)

Dear Caden- I love you so much and you are the most amazing son in the entire world.  I really hope you had a special 6th birthay yesterday and be patient on your hair we will get it to the "handsome" stage soon enough.

Dear FBIL- UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is all I have to say to you

Dear Besties- I am so happy to have all you ladies in my life.  I cant wait for all the dancing and drinking at the big shindig in palm springs :-)

Dear Knotties- Thank you for all your help so far with everything..Its awesome and so are all of you!

Dear Brain- Please stop forgetting stuff...you are failing me

Dear Artie Moreno- I have no idea what you are doing but I really dont think you are always making the best decisions for the team. 

Thats it...That was fun :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear school,
      Why are you so difficult this quarter?

Dear Wendy,
      Hopefully it happenes this month or next so our babies can be the same age!

Dear escrow,
       You f'ing suck a$$balls!  Serously how can you f up so f'ing bad?

Dear Andrew, 
      We can't afford your Monster addiction.  If I worked with Jackie at Monster then we could buy cases for $8 but I don't so please stop...you're making us poor!!  OK, maybe not just you and that but it's contributing.

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never did one of these before... I thought hump day meant something else... here we go...
    Dear Job,
      I love you and your awesome paycheck.

Dear Paycheck,
      Can you please go directly into my account next month like you were supposed to this month, It would make my life easier.

Dear Possible Pregnancy,
      Please don't make me gain 30 lbs like last time.

Dear Hubby,
      I know you will find something soon, I'm glad you decided to go for the construction thing.

Dear MIL
      Leave me alone.

Dear Jealious MOH
      It's my day, not yours. How selfish can you be to threaten to smash my cake just because its from the same bakery you used. It was a coincidence I even found that bakery to begin with. If you were a good MOH, you would be recommending vendors and helping me look for vendors. I haven't gotten one grain of help from you yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think its time to find a new MOH LOL...and Does everyone want their MIL to leave them alone LMAO?

• edited December 2011
    Dear Desi's MOH,
      You are about to get kicked out of the wedding! 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL yeah I havent spoke to her since christmas eve... get over yourself you know?
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Kasi- My Fi is addicted to energy drinks too.

Dear Brain- Please come up with a great formula for a new energy drink so Kasi and I can become rich off our own DH...LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards