California-Inland Empire
Options

Monday Madness

Hey Ladies! How crazy was your Monday?

Today was my first day of summer school (ugh!). One of my classes is fast track. Summer school is already fast track (8 weeks) but this course is 4 weeks. So she's making everything all extra hard on purpose. :(
Then I get to my next class (two cities over... double ugh!), and I have to observe children. CHILDREN ARE OUT FOR THE SUMMER, how am I gonna do that???! Sigh!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Monday Madness

• Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no!! whoever planned that assignment wasnt thinking straight!! maybe a preschool? or a summer school class at a local school?

my monday was boring!! this week is a bust already. im just getting stressed but not getting anything done.worst feeling ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Monday wasn't bad.  I am finished with courses at CSUSB.  I still have 2 online classes I'm taking but I can handle that.  No more driving to school!  Woohoo!  No more 18 hour days!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This whole week feels crazy! I have a TON of homework due this week.  The upside is this is my last week of school EVER!  But I have to do a 12 page paper and a 4 page paper by friday! EEK! Adding to my stress,  my fiance has a fight on Sunday and hes cutting weight so hes a super crabby butt lately...I'm so ready for this week to be over!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards