California-Inland Empire

Budget venues???

Helloooo
I feel like I've been scowering the internet enlessly. Does anyone have any tips on budget (but not budget looking) venues for ceremony and reception? Wedding is in December- so probably need to keep it indoors... Anywhere in So Cal is an option. HELP!!

Re: Budget venues???

• edited December 2011
    While I dont have any exact venues I will suggest talking with the various venues and asking if they have any off season promos. I did that for the place we are considering and they went from charging 69 a person to 49 a person! You're getting married in the quiet season.... it never hurts to ask what they will do to earn your business.
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you consider "budget looking" (everyone has a different definition) but check these out. Like pp'er said, always ask if they can work with your budget or have discounts during certain months or on Fridays/Sundays.

Wedgewood Banquet Facilities have nice places for great prices
    Hearts Home Farm
    Temeku Hills Clubhouse
    Crestmore Manor
    Edwards Mansion
    Green River Golf Club
    Indian Hills Golf Club
    Kimberly Crest House
    Green Mountain Ranch
    The Mitten Building
    Menifee Lakes Country Club
    Etiwanda Gardens
    Fox Event Center
    Monteleone Meadows
    Pine Creek Gardens

• edited December 2011
    Try Memories in Whittier. It was the lowest price i found and the place looks great very vintage and it's also a swing dance club on some days.
  • edited December 2011
    we are holding our reception at the Jospeh Filippi Winery in Rancho Cucamonga.  They are pretty affordable and its awesome becasue they dont require a certain caterer! so you can really keep your costs down just by that!  only thing is, it only holds up to 100 guests.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with breleficent... We are using Wedgewood Banquet Facilities for ours. They have amazing service and a lot of really beautiful places to get married! We chose Indian Hills, but they also just opened a location in Glen Ivy (in Corona) which, from what I can see online is gorgeous! Not sure if it would really work for an indoor wedding though, but I am sure at least one of their locations would work :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards