California-Inland Empire
Options

Its Nik and I'm BACKKK!!

When the stupid knot changed to this new stupid layout it signed me out of my account, and I couldn't log back in...I made a new account but then I had to wait for them to verify me. I have been lurking though and wanting to post but I couldn't I finally did the thing for them to verify me so I am back now.

I really don't like this new layout, it is like the nest with a nasty twist that I just am not liking at all. It is also making my computer go super slow.

I see we got a lot of new girls though, congrats to all new engagements. I also see we are super dead. I actually have been thinking of finally making my way to the nest, but I am kinda scared too. I am going to be able to post a lot more now because I have asked my work to cut my hours back since I don't NEED 40 hours a week and I am going back to school.

So how is everyone else doing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Its Nik and I'm BACKKK!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi Nik!  How've you been?  yea, it died around here.  Some new people posted but most left and haven't come back yet.  You know the routine on that.  What are you going to school for?  Which school?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Nik... I am a new person, Oct 2010 bride.... really I am getting married in the OC but since I live in Riverside I am here mostly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nik!  How dare you post and run!!  Cry
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nik I have missed you! I thought we scared you away after the shower. Glad you are back though. The new layout makes my computer run really slow too and it drives me bonkers. Hows your puppy? Hows the new place?
  • Options
    SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nik
    Im new to the board as well..Im getting married April 2010 :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Mrs S 08Mrs S 08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I didn't mean to post in run, today was my long day at work. You guys were kind of crazy, but you didn't scare me off...jk haha
    I am going to be going to Mt San Jacinto Community College. I am just finishing up some general ed and taking Child Development classes until I can transfer to Cal Baptist. I am going to get my creds eventually, and I am looking to special ed of some sort. One of the classes I am taking is about working with special needs children so I am excited about that.

The puppy is doing good, CRAZY though. She probably wouldn't be so bad if I was home more during the day.
    The new place is ok, I miss having a house. And we just found out we might be going to Virginia in 2011 so we are unsure about buying a house now. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!  Don't leave us!!!  3 years?

I am taking my first pre-req for the spec ed credential program next quarter.  I need 2 classes to be accepted and a BA of course.

Girl, the shower was calm!  Haha. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to have you back Nik!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nik!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards