California-Inland Empire

Honeymoon

WOO HOO we booked our honeymoon!  I know we waited for the last minute for a lot of things after being engaged for over a year.  But it feels sooo good to have one thing done especially something so exciting and romantic as our honeymoon.  We booked the Sandals Grande Resort in St. Lucia and leaving the following day after the wedding.  I hope it comes fast!!

Re: Honeymoon

• edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

We're leaving the next day also BRIGHT & EARLY!! :S lol... But were looking forward to it.
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

let me know how it is. i have been looking into the sandals resorts. im all about the all inclusive

• edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Sandals in the Bahamas/Paradise Island (The Royal Bahamian) for our honeymoon. We know someone that stayed at the St. Lucia Sandals and loved it. Doing all-inclusive was really nice. The first part of our HM was in Maui and the food was really expensive, then we went to Bahamas, where we weren't even supposed to tip, so it was a nice change. You will definitely enjoy it. Make sure you tell them it's your honeymoon (they require documentation) and they set up something nice for you guys :) breakfast in bed, etc. 

I know what a relief it is.. when DH finally booked the HM, it was like a weight was lifted. :) We just booked our first trip as a married couple (to Italy and Switzerland!) today.. so we are really looking forward to that!
  • edited December 2011
    How exciting!!! You have to tell me how it is. I've also been looking into the all inclusive resorts like Sandals and Dreams.

• edited December 2011
    There is another all-inclusive that DH was looking into.. I think Secrets or something like that. It costs more than Sandals, but looks nicer. The Sandals in Jamaica are the nicest (since they are the newest) but I am too much of a scaredy cat to go there without a group. 
  • edited December 2011
    Jojo- Have you been watching too many episodes of "Locked Up Abroad" like my FI? lol. That show scared the travel bug right out of him.

• edited December 2011
    I really have. After watching that show I am not sure how I am going back to take Jon to the Philippines even. We hire bodyguards there, but Jon sticks out big time among all the short asian people!
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking forward to the all inclusive.  Jojo congrats of your booking to Italy!  Ok I'm a little late but I have time to learn the lingo, what is DH?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards