California-Inland Empire

*****Outdoor wedding venue help please!!!!******

I am on an extremely low budget and really want to get married outdoors. I am interested in areas within an 1 hour 1/2 of the rancho cucamonga area or less. I really just want an outdoor area with trees (preferably less lanscaped and more wilderness) where i can have my ceremony and reception. Any suggestions, parks, backyards??? Thanks in advanced! Laughing

Re: *****Outdoor wedding venue help please!!!!******

• Hi and congrats on your engagement. I'm not sure what you think "extremely low budget" is. We all define it as a different number. Check out these venues:

http://www.rivcoparks.org/reservations/weddings/crestmore-manor/  I don't know if you can have an outdoor reception there or not but you can always ask. This is actually a Riverside park.

http://www.orchardweddings.com/ - Outdoor venue in Menifee

http://www.wedgewoodbanquet.com/ - not sure if reception is outdoor but they have amazing prices! (and everything is included)

• I don't know what you consider to be low, but I am getting married in Diamond Bar at the Diamond Bar Golf Course (where the 60 meets the 57). Since we are getting married on a Friday night, it is half price so our food minimum is $3,000 which isn't bad considering it includes the cake (and with some of their packages the flowers, chair covers and other things as well). If that's within your budget, it's definitely worth a look. 
  • Hello! I am not sure if you are still looking for a venue or not. We got married at the Christmas House Inn in Rancho Cucamonga in the garden setting. We loved it! There is a lot of decor already around the house. Good luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_outdoor-wedding-venue-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:d250f410-6202-44ff-ac10-3d8906e5f2fdPost:7bdfb01d-9f77-4400-b540-848bf946b54e">*****Outdoor wedding venue help please!!!!******</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am on an extremely low budget and really want to get married outdoors. I am interested in areas within an 1 hour 1/2 of the rancho cucamonga area or less. I really just want an outdoor area with trees (preferably less lanscaped and more wilderness) where i can have my ceremony and reception. Any suggestions, parks, backyards??? Thanks in advanced! 
    Posted by xkelso[/QUOTE]
  • Thank you ladies for all your input! When i said low i didn't suggest a price because i didn't want anyone to laugh at how low budget i am lol. With that being said, we were fortunate enough to have found someone who is letting us get married outside of her house at no cost! But once again i really appreciate the replies and i hope they can help another bride in need! 
  • We have two lovely and very large outdoor areas that we rent out for weddings and receptions. You can have basically the entire day at your disposal for $750.00.
    Please go on and read our testimonials and check out our photos and all we have to offer.
    www.sbpoolparties.com
    Also with the wedding package come a full time hostess that basically makes your day stressfree :0)
    We also allow you to use all your own vendors and bring in your own food and drinks. We specialize in weddings on a budget.
    And TRUELY believe in YOUR day, YOUR way!Check us out!We are located in the Highland, California area......fairly close to Rancho Cucamonga :0)
  • Hello but I am so in love with outdoor weddings but anywho I saw this post about a hall reception for 780?!?!?! That's crazy good and for the whole day? If your hall still exists? How many can you accommodate and where are y'all located??
  • I'm getting married at the Diamond Bar Center. They're very well priced, and it's got a pretty little outdoor ceremony area.

• I'm gettting married at Hillside Farms in Norco, they are charging us 1500 for the whole day and rehersal. Warning they do not allow alcohol however. It's completely beautiful and all rustic gardne like which makes up for the no alcohol
    Marrying my best friend, 20 years old, marathon running,working 30 hours a week and getting a BA in psychology. Sounds like life!
  • That's great you found a house to do it at. That was what I originally wanted but I couldn't find a place to do it at. Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards