California-Inland Empire

=/ My photog...

Sooooo, our photogs are a husband and wife team. I effing LOVE their work and would really want no one else to shoot our wedding but those two. Yesterday I was checking my FB and saw a comment that the husband photog left saying they start their first round of implanting next week for their IFV.  At first I was like, "Oh my gosh! Congrats!" Then I realized my wedding is 9 months away!!!! And if those little guys attach to her uterus...they are 9 months away as well! =( I am soooooooooo bummed out. I know I'm being selfish but wth. I want those two to shoot our wedding...no one else.  FI and I plan on talking to them soon to ask what would happen in the event that she goes into labor on our wedding day or something like that.

Ok, bridezilla moment over.

Re: =/ My photog...

• edited December 2011
    Hey, it's a completely legit reason to freak out.  Have you contracted with them already?  If so you should find out what they have planned if they are not able to make the shoot. 

On another note...OMG!  I can't believe you're wedding is coming up so soon.  I know it's in September but I'm telling you things will fly by so quickly.  if you need help with anything let me know.  I know how crazy things are while going to school and planning the wedding. 

On another note once again....can you believe the quarter is pretty much over?  How many credits do you have left after this?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    BTW, I figured out how to get to Murrieta w/o taking the freeway.  it's much closer than I thought!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks..  If they are starting Invitro now...Doesnt it take a couple times for it to work?  I would hope in your case it does :-(  ...Im sorry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I would be freaking out too Bre. Not because I wouldn't be happy for them but because that leavs alot of "what if" questions. I agree with Kasi and I would talk to them about what there plan is in case she would happen to go into labor on your weddding day. Either way your day is going to be beautiful and amazing!
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I would be freaking out too! I was freaking out when my MOH told me a few months back that she was trying to get prego, now im 3 months out and she's not prego yet, so a lot can happen. Don't stress out, just talk to them and see what would happen if she we're to get pregnant.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    *what their (not there)
  • edited December 2011
    No, we haven't talked to them yet. I don't really have the time right now. I'm going into finals week and need all the studying time I can get. As soon as next Friday at 10am rolls around (after my last final) I plan on calling.

Kas- I know! It is coming up quick here. I remember when I first joined and I was still 2 years out...without a real set date yet too! It has gone by fast now so I can't even imagine the next few months. It just feels like yesterday all you girls (most who aren't even here anymore) were getting married.

Yeah, thank god this quarter is almost over. I HATE school sooooooo much right now. I'm completely over it. After this quarter (if I pass everything...physics is kinda iffy right now) I should have 28-30 more units I think. I have 4 more upper division bio electives and 2 more physics (yuck) classes. Almost there. What about you? What do you have left?

• edited December 2011
    I remember when you started posting and pretty much everyone else that's still here!  It's been a long long journey for you!  LOL.  I'm glad you finally found a dress!  We've gone through so many Knotties.  :(

Oh gosh, school.  I think I have 30 units left.  I am NOT looking forward to another whole year of school and possibly 1 quart after that.  I am DONE!  I hate school.  I'm going on my 3rd year at CSUSB just for my BA. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    It's ok to be worried Bre. I would be too. IVF can be tricky at times though. I hope their's work on the first try. Also if she does get pregnant she might just send him to do your wedding. GL!
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011

Rhonie- I'm so glad you stop in once in a while.

• edited December 2011
    Aww thank you Bre. It's fun seeing how things changed from last year.
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011
    omg I would totally have more than a bridezilla moment at that, it would be more an episode then anything else

I am sorta in the same boat as you, one of my bridesmaids is in contract to do a surrogacy, well at first the first implant was to happen in august which would have been plenty of time between but that one didnt take so they are supposed to do another one soon or they did it just recently if that one goes she will give birth a month before my wedding... if that one doesnt go she has to do one more which means she would be preggo in my wedding.... slightly stressful!

but again not to make this about me... I get you bre, just talk with them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards