California-Inland Empire
Options

vent time!

i forgot what day we used to do this but its much needed today!!

lil sister: i seriously cant believe that your dress does not fit you. you only had it for 3 months and its entirely too small. then i tell you to work on loosing the weight, you say okay and still nothing. everytime i go overe your sitting your butt on the couch! WTF!!! do you even care about my wedding? if not i will be more then happy to take you out!

fi's aunt: when we say no kids we mean no kids. no you can't bring him even if you pay for him! how tacky to even ask!

fmil: you opted to make a cake appt and not even invite me?? whats up with that? even though your paying for it dont i still have some sort of say so. last i checked it was my wedding not yours! and then how are you going to get mad that no one told you about the tux fitting? your not the one getting fitted! and yes we are cutting people from the list even your aunts and uncles that we have no idea about and especially the christian one who does nothing but judge us and our situation. sorry but until you pitch in then you can have a say so about who is on the list!

FI: why is it that everytime i ask you to do something wedding related i get attitude or some excuse on why i should do it instead of you. i can use your help. if you haven't realized i have planned this entire thing so far and im tired!

dad: just get a tux rental!!! im so sick of this "i wanna suit" crap. we are all broke and cant afford it. besides navy blue with a red tie, i think not!!! my wedding colors are BROWN and YELLOW!!!

bff: when i tell you how stressed i am from having to cut our guest list dont say how you have some guy that you want to go with you...especially how he still has a girlfriend and is just using you. no i am not paying for him to be there!!

sorry, i needed this though. i have seriously had it. im done trying to please eveyone because no one seems to be trying to please me!!! UGH!!!!

Re: vent time!

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually... I have no vents for myself.
    *mrs. payne* I'm sorry you are stressed out hun! Yes fmil is out of line with that cake business. Who does she think she is?
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any vent either but man o' man, you can tell you are close to your wedding day!

Sorry about your cake situation. Yeah, that is horrible of her to do.

• Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah i know right....i think it is a a sign of the wedding getting so close too!Yell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards