California-Inland Empire

Another Venue Question

Hi Knotties! First time poster here, no more lurking! I'm in need of an outdoor venue for an April wedding of 200 next year. Crestmore Manor was my first choice but they are already booked April (May & June too!) of next year. We've also looked at Falkner Winery, but I'm having a hard time committing since the price is half our budget and doesn't include food. I also looked at Kimberly Crest, but it's not large enough. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'm open to all around the Inland Empire! Thanks so much!
www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff

Re: Another Venue Question

• edited December 2011
    Etiwanda Gardens
    Varous country clubs in the area
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    falkne doesn't include food?? when we checked it out they did...hmmm were getting married at wilson creek, they offer alot for a reasonable price. not sure what your budget is but it may be something your interested in or any golf course like kasi said. also kimberly crest or edwards mansion.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Lake Oak Meadows... its some ones property that they live on and they turned their "yard" into a wedding facility. The pricing can be reasonable.... Its a little futher up from Falkner Winery.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions!

We asked that Falkner leave food off so we can provide our own. I have a family member that owns a catering company. and we'd like them to provide the food. The one great thing about Falkner is that they allow outside vendors and don't make you stick to their provided list.
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    edwards...
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is good that they will let you bring in your own food...i bet lake oak meadows is cheaper since its an actual private residence, its very pretty there and if i remeber corectly they have a lake on the property too...
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used la Finestra catering for a wedding of 300 people. They were amazing, included everything and were so much cheaper than other caterers. We paid $6,000 for a buffet style meal, all linens, chaircovers, china, appetizers, cake cutting, non-alcoholic beverages, set up and cleanup for a 7 hour reception. they were great to work with and were very helpful. I know you said you have a family friend but just thought i would throw this out there since I had a great experience with them.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks hischiquita for the suggestion. I'm going to get a few quotes, I'm all about making those dollars stretch!

I looked at a couple different locations, but I couldn't get Crestmore out of my head. So we decided on a Friday night. We have more then a year to go, so they'll be plenty of time to plan. Thank you everyone for the ideas, they were quite helpful!
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Edward-Dean Museum in Cherry Vally.
    http://www.edward-deanmuseum.org/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards