California-Inland Empire
Options

Engagement Photographers

Does anyone have any recommendations (or advice for people to stay away from) for a good photographer in the IE area? My FI and I would like to take our engagement photos soon.

I don't want my pictures to be too posed or anything and my taste is kind of modern.

Thanks everyone!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photographers

• Options
    Misspriss6346Misspriss6346 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My BF just got married here in Goleda and her photographer was very friendly and had us do fun and casual poses. Also, he had two other photographers with him to capture candid pix of the entire event from the Rehersal Dinner and Bridal boutique where we got the Bride ready to the actual Wedding.....Being one of the bridesmaids I get acess to the photos, I can see how they came out and let you know the contact person.

Soon-2-be Mrs. Moon
  • Options
    ANFlores003ANFlores003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, that would be great! Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Aurora from Studio Eternity. She does AMAZING work and is super friendly. I felt instantly at ease around her!

Let me know if you'd like more info! <33

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to use Craig from http://www.craigmarkstudios.com - I like his work and he's a great reliable guy.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! This helps soooo much. I found studio eternity's website as well as craig's. I appreciate it!

Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Nothing But Miracles photography for our engagement shoot and are using them again for our wedding, I couldn't say enough nice things about how great they are to work with. We had our pictures back in about 1.5 weeks and any question I had I was give a quick response. They are very reasonable and do great work, here's their website, www.nothingbutmiraclesphotography.com.

If you'd like you can look at our engagement pictures on our wedding website: www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff under 'photos'. They were taken in downtown Riverside.
    www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_engagement-photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:f6d78def-7cc1-4c3e-b9bf-1e2acf845d32Post:8d2c6e47-033f-4cbe-bc34-34d694a9d404">Re: Engagement Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Nothing But Miracles photography for our engagement shoot and are using them again for our wedding, I couldn't say enough nice things about how great they are to work with. We had our pictures back in about 1.5 weeks and any question I had I was give a quick response. They are very reasonable and do great work, here's their website, <a href="http://www.nothingbutmiraclesphotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.nothingbutmiraclesphotography.com</a> . If you'd like you can look at our engagement pictures on our wedding website: <a href="http://www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff" rel="nofollow">www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff</a> under 'photos'. They were taken in downtown Riverside.
    Posted by jamisams[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>THanks so much! Your photos came out beautiful!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is an amature photographer. He is doing e-shoots for super cheap. If you are interested email me and I'll give you more info and some sample pics of what he has done.

xxbreleficentxx@msn.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Aurora for engagement pics, we take them in two weeks.. Ill let you know how it goes =)
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used okeefephotography.com. they are awesome!!!
  • Options
    38aricla38aricla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Aurora from Studio Eternity and I completely agree that she is wonderful and she takes awesome pictures!!

Contact her!!

Alcira
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Kristen Booth @ Kristenbooth.net! Really affordable, flexible and AMAZING. She's in the high desert but travels all over the country for shoots! :) 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards