California-Inland Empire
Options

Wedding Planning Moratorium

I am taking a few days off from anything wedding related.  I will prob still be on the boards but I'm going to hold off on any ideas/decisions/discussions regarding my wedding until Tuesday of next week.  The next few days are going to be insane! This is the last week of my LAST. CLASS. EVER!!! Well until I go back to get my credentials and masters but still... I'm DONE! YAY!!! Well the only thing that sucks is I have a 12 page paper and a 4-5 page paper due on Monday... and I haven't even started on them.  In fact I haven't even looked at it.  Normally, I would do this homework all day Sunday, but this weekend my fiancé has a fight and its like the worst timing!  We have weigh ins, fighter meetings and lots of added stress all weekend long and I wont have any time to do my homework.  So basically, I have to do all my homework by Friday =( UGH.... so my brain cannot handle anymore decisions about wedding planning at all.  I wonder how long I'll be able to stay away from any wedding blogs =)

Re: Wedding Planning Moratorium

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally understand. I'm rarely on here when I'm in school because I just cant deal with it all.

What are you majoring in? What do you want to teach? Where do you go to school?

I'm a bio major. I want to teach high school and I go to CSUSB =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Ashford University, its online kind of like University of Phoenix.  My major is Social Sciences with a Concentration in Education and I wanna teach HS History.  But lately I've been looking into being a Juvenile Probation Officer.  I'm gonna apply for jobs doing that while getting my teaching credentials so I can have some options, since teaching jobs aren't exactly falling out of the sky right now lol!  Hopefully by the time we are done there will be more schools hiring!
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amen to that!! i'm starting the multiple subject credentials in september and not in any kind of rush.  but when those jobs come, we'll be ready for it girls! when everything turns around we'll be on the other side of it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I completely understand.  I am in school and the last year has been nothing but one huge stress.  I'm finsihing up this summer with online courses which are so much easier for me. 

Probation officer.  I considered that route as well.  Right now I am in the background check process with Riverside County (not probation though).
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards