California-Inland Empire

Fair Skin

Ok Knotties I need some help. My skin is very fair and it becomes splotcky with red areas or just uneven skin tone. Does anyone know of a good product to use for this or how to stop this? Help I've only got 2 more months- thanks in advance -OK I think I need to make a clarification I get splotcky on my body like my soulders and chest not on my face. I need like a lotion or body wash that can stop this from occuring.

Re: Fair Skin

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you looking for make up products or skin care products? or both?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    I use a toner on my face.  I hear some experts say it's not needed in a daily skin regime but I love using it.  It helps control my splotches (on my cheeks and chin). 

As for makeup, I swear by MAC.  I use MAC's Studio Tech and Studio Fix to make my face have an even color.  There's other face makeup but I like Tech the best.  It's not heavy like some of the other products they have which are pretty awesome as well.  I use one of their liquid cover ups when I want to look super done up.  Moisture Blend is really good as well.  That one is very light and airy and perfect for the summer around here.   
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I would go to a dermo to see if they have any creams you can use. I remember getting some type of topical cream to put on my skin that was supposed to even the tone. It made my skin dry...but it worked. I can't remember the name of it though. It was only like $50 for a tube that lasted FOREVER. Or maybe just do some airbrush makeup?

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    as far as skin care i use the dermalogica clay cleaner and active moist. works really well, and then I also use MAC and swear by it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well, by African American standards, I am fair skinned LOL. I get red marks and brown marks all the time. I swear by MAC as well, but I use a skin care package by mark kay. Its a scrub, cleanser, moisturize, day serum (w/ spf) and a night serum (w/ vitamins) LOVE IT. I also used proactive before, but it runs out quick and is kind of pricey. but it worked for me. I get splotches on my shoulders and back and chest too, I just even it up with a press powder. HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards