Got Wrinkles Tips
I love these tips by Rodan and Fields Dermatologists!
Of course everyone ages, but the way in which your skin ages is very much under your control. Here are 4 lifestyle changes you can start to make right now:
1. Get your beauty sleep…on your back. Over time, a nightly face plant into your pillow will cause those pillow creases to become permanently etched into your skin. Train yourself to get off your side and sleep on your back.
2. No smoking, or quit if you do. It makes you look a decade older than you actually are. Smoking breaks down collagen, impairs wound healing and restricts blood vessels, resulting in sagging, sallow and course skin.
3. Don’t drink from a straw. The puckering associated with drinking from a straw has been observed to increase wrinkling around the lips.
4. Keep those eyes covered. Sunglasses are a must, everyday, no matter how cloudy it is.
5. See what skin solution regimen is best for you: