40-Plus Brides
Options

Mom's Home!

We are finally home!  It was a very long day waiting for the doc to come by, he was in surgeries all day.  Finally, nearly 7:00 he came in and told her she could go.  Of course, that is shift change so it was almost 8:00 when she got the IV out and we were on our way.

We are just amazed and so grateful that her progress has gone so well.  We are forgetting that this is only the first step in the journey.  We are finally in such good spirits that we are ready to face whatever we have to deal with.  We will make it through.

My daughter has to leave very early in the morning to go back to work.  I will stay with Mom until Sunday afternoon.  I will have to come back on Tuesday to take her for her followup appointment.  There will be a lot of back and forth over the next few months but it is something I will certainly do without complaint.  Oh yeah, she is moving up the road soon as well, that I may complain about. LOL  She has mostly everything packed, I'll just have to help with a little bit.  The complex will move her for free so that is a huge blessing.