Ohio-Northeast
Options

Nighttown

Has anyone attended a reception or held their reception at Nighttown in Cleveland Heights?  If so, I'd love to hear what you thought of it.....was there dancing, or just a sit-down dinner?

Thanks!!

Re: Nighttown

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother's Rehearsal Dinner was at NightTown.  I haven't been there since or for any other reason.  It was just a sit down affair, but it was very nicely done - the food and service were great!  From what I saw, the place wouldn't be large enough for a reception; however, I'm betting I didn't see the whole place.

GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CLE.WLG.UIOCLE.WLG.UIO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I grew up down the street from Nighttown and still eat there when I am home.  My brother's reception was there and it was fabulous.  There was a sit down dinner with three meal options and dancing.  However, I think their guest list was right around 100 or 110.  All of the reception was in the big main room and I there would not have been room for dancing if there had been any more people.

Keely
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there for dinner before and their food is very good. As the pp mentioned though, the venue isn't huge. If you are planning a smaller guest list, it would work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards