40-Plus Brides
Options

Over 60 "Used" not new Bride

Is there a chat room for us really older, and previously married gals? If not...am I welcome here or do I need to open one up? LOL

Re: Over 60 "Used" not new Bride

• Options
    LOL.  Welcome!  We're all 40 PLUS here and I've seen some that are going into their second marriages.  Me personally, its my first and I'm 41.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

You're welcome to come over to the Second Weddings board as well.  That's a place for those marrying for a second (or third, or more) time.  I will say, though, that many of the women there are young (I was 50 when I married for the second time in July '11) ... it's a good mix, though. 

• Options
    Welcome, I am a second time girl and my FI is a first time boy.  We are 46 and 53 respectively.  I like the individuals on this board.  They are very nice!
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I'm "only" 58, but you're very welcome here and/or on the Second Weddings board.  I'm also on my second marriage.
  • Options
    Welcome! This is a second for both of us and I am 43 and FI 51. 
  • Options
    Dang, I thought I'd responded to this, but I don't see my response.  I'm "only" 58, but also on my second marriage.  You're certainly welcome here!
  • Options
    We are both 53 and second time around for us.  WELCOME!  This is a really supportive group.  Tell us about your wedding dreams and inspirations.  With 88 days left, I am in the "perspiration" phase myself though!
  • Options
    I have not posted here but I will be 57 next year when I get married for the (rolls my eyes) 3rd time and it WILL be the last.......he will be 64 and it will be his 4th.  But is you don't count our marriages at 18 which were doomed from day one.......it will be my 2nd and his 3rd which sounds much better.  Anyway hi everyone.  I am a high school special ed teacher.  I teach high school students with severe emotional and behavioral disorders......he is retired....must be nice.  But he deserves it after 40 years in the music and recording industry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards