40-Plus Brides

My 25th wedding anniversary

Hello All, I am planning our 25th anniversary AND a surprise 50th birthday for my husband. I'm planning for at least 150 people. Having a very simple menu of wings, finger sandwiches, fresh fruit, tea and lemonade. Am I insane or what???

Re: My 25th wedding anniversary

• Here's the latest update on our anniversary: Cakes has been selected. Our anniversary cake is white with silver leaves, ribbon with bling and a lighted topper. The "grooms" cake will actually be my husband's surprise 50th birthday! He has NO CLUE!!! His cake will be a  layered sheet cake with camouflage icing and a topper that will say "Gone Hunting"!
    My gown is silver with a little bling. My attendants along with the guys will wear black. The guys will wear apple red ties . My husband will have a silver tie. The girls will have a single red flower(haven't decided on what type of flowers yet). My bouquet will consist of blood red roses with crystals (again with the bling)
    The wording is complete for the invitations (to be mailed) and the ones for e-mail.If anyone has suggestions, I'm open. Take care all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards