Ohio-Northeast

preserving wedding dress?

I got married back in May, and I totally forgot about getting my dress cleaned/preserved!! Is it too late to do it now, and if it's not, where should I go & about how much does it cost? TIA!

Re: preserving wedding dress?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my dress cleaned after the wedding (many months after cuz I was lazy!) at Master Cleaners in Berea. They did a great job and it was very reasonably priced. They also do preserving. No idea on cost for that, but I don't think they'd be outrageous. I think someone on this board (or maybe it was the Cleveland board) used them for preserving and they were happy with them. There is also a Master Cleaners location in Olmsted Falls. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's not too late! 

I also used Master Cleaners in Berea - but unlike previous post, mine was cleaned and preserved.  I had a coupon for $10 off the service and paid $165.00 -- so, you would be paying $175.00.  Honestly, I think it's worth it.  I was able to put whatever I wanted into the box at no extra charge (so I did my dress, veil and headpiece).  Also, at the end of my reception, the buttons for my bustle ripped off (long story) and they fixed it for free!  I think I waited a week or two for them to finish the cleaning a preserving and II was very happy with the service.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards