40-Plus Brides
Options

Venue PIPs

How would you decorate an art gallery? I think I'm putting tables on the hardwood side.  Would you do the paper poms? I forgot about the exposed pipes & duct so poms would be easy to hang, I'm just not sure if I need them or not - or if  I need anything.  And yes, maybe some of you have seen these already. 

Oh and here's the ceremony venue...no decorations needed here.

Created by Wedding Favors

Re: Venue PIPs

• Options
    That venue has a cool and funky vibe.  I wouldn't hang anything.  Instead I would go for some cool looking centerpieces.  I like that venue!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    I agree.  I wouldn't do too much.  Maybe twinkle lights wrapped in tulle, around the posts?  But I wouldn't do too much.
  • Options
    Whew, I'm on the same page.  I was planning on not doing much; tealights with the centerpieces and that's about it. The centerpieces are low.  :)   And the artwork is always changing so I don't know what will be there until the week before. 
  • Options
    I would do very little if anything at all.  I love it just the way it is.  And the ceremony venue--WOW, what a beautiful site.  Do you mind if I ask where it is?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mag,

It's Jekyll Island, Georgia's Driftwood Beach  OMG, I can't wait!!! .  I google it all the time to find pictures I haven't seen yet. :)))
  • Options
    Boy, do I have tealights.  I stockpiled last time I was at Ikea - I think I have about 200 votive holders & teas. 
  • Options
    Island--I have been there--Jeckyl Island, that is.  Played in an orchestra concert there.  It's so peaceful.  My brother came down from Columbia and hung out with me.  I want to go to the beach!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Very nice venue!!  Art galleries.  Very cool.
  • Options
    Less is more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards