40-Plus Brides
Options

Wedding planning resources?

An old thread on the SW board just resurfaced, about resources for wedding planning.  Here's a list of books I used, when we started to pull together our plan at the beginning of 2010.  I also referred to Real Simple Weddings (magazine) and stylemepretty.com. 

What other resources do you recommend for 40-Plus brides??

The Smart Couple's Guide to the Wedding of Your Dreams: Planning Together for Less Stress and More Joy
by Judith Sherven, James Sniechowski

Simple Stunning Weddings: Designing and Creating Your Perfect Celebration
by Karen Bussen, Ellen Silverman

The Wedding Guide for the Grownup Bride: Getting Married When You're Old Enough to Know What You're Doing
by Shelly Christiansen

Re: Wedding planning resources?

• Options
    I had one book--mostly for the checklist aspect, and probably would have been fine without it.

I was a total Style Me Pretty addict.  I think they have such a wide variety of good ideas on there--and those ideas lead to other sites as well.  That was my primary resource for ideas, in addition to this site, and several magazines.  My fave magazines were: The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, Southern Weddings, Unveiled, and Town and Country Weddings.  Even if I couldn't afford all of the ideas they put out there, I generally could track down a less expensive equivalent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards