Florida-North Florida

To send the invites, or not to send...

With the holidays this board has been pretty slow so I'm posting back to back but I need some input! My invites are all completely ready to go. I've been waiting until after the New Year to send them out, but now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why. I mostly was concerned with Christmas mail and Christmas has passed. I am heading back to Clemson before the 4th so if I don't send them out while I'm here my mom will do it after I leave (and I kind of want to do it myself...kind of silly I guess). Should I just send them out? Will it make much of a difference if I wait until the 4th? Oh, and our date is March 13th.
imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary

Re: To send the invites, or not to send...

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just go ahead and send them out.  A couple of days isn't going to make much difference.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed! We're sending our invites out on the 4th...but we're the week after you (March 20th.) When is you RSVP date? Ours is Feb 12th...mainly because I didn't want to be rushed w/the seating chart and also because we have a few B-listers. A few days definitely won't matter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    10 weeks is good notice. Go ahead and send them.
  • NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there is no reason to not go ahead and send them, especially since its important to you to do it yourself. That is totally understandable; I am so excited for that moment of mailing them. I think most Christmas mail is done by the 1st so I think it will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards