Ohio-Northeast

Anyone interested in a Linczak Boudoir Marathon?

I am interested in setting up a budoir marathon with Rachel Linczak during Spring 2010. I will need four interested people in order to set up the marathon and the marathon pricing. If you are interested and want more details please e-mail me at jackieandfrank557 at gmail.com

Re: Anyone interested in a Linczak Boudoir Marathon?

• edited December 2011
    What exactly is a budoir marathon?
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, a Boudoir photography session involves photos taken of you striking fun, sassy poses wearing lingerie, robes, using props (jewelry, guitars, FI's jersey etc..) -think being a victoria's secret model for an hour, but instead of models, you get to be the subject. For me this will be a great thing for for myself and a great surprise for FI when I give him the album of images!

The marathon involves 5 girls all booking a seperate boudoir session on the same day. The photographer will give each person a discounted rate for the boudoir session this way. Rachel Linczak has special rates for people who organize a marathon. Each girl will have a private hour session with Rachel.

Google boudoir photography if you are curious. Oh and e-mail me if you want to participate in the marathon, it's gonna be fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards