Florida-North Florida

Proving white people can't dance

Re: Proving white people can't dance

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol...yeah, that cracked me up. It surprises me that it's in a church.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *tears from laughter*I started to say, how MANY ATTENDANTS did they have?! But then I realized they were recycling.I'm actually surprised that as much trouble as they went to for that, the bride seemed kind of whatever about it.
  • edited December 2011
    someone posted this on my club board last night and i had to make FI watch it after I was done. That was hilarious! But I agree with Duncan- the bride was less into it than anyone else. And I was also surprised they let them do it in a church. But I bet their reception was a blast!
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just don't understand hwo one could talk their wedding party into doing something like this. Clearly, some of those people were uncomfortable and could not dance well. They must really love their friends.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah. The bride didn't look like she was really into it. That's sad. For the little dancing she did do though, it looks like her um "girly bits" could have used some more support!
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KornKitten, that's exactly what I thought!
  • NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    funniest thing..came home and FI showed me this exact video! He was like you have to see this thing that I got from Ashton Kutcher's tweet!
  • edited December 2011
    That is hilarious! Thanks for posting it, it cracked me up big time. The bride definitely needed a little more for the girls under the dress and that was probably why she didn't dance as hard. So funny!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome, I'm so telling FI that we have to do that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AustinzGirlAustinzGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was cute :) Im hormonal so it made me cry! LOL  But I agree...the bride wasnt as into it! I felt let down by her finale...or lack there of.
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a true believer in the idea that, if anything ever occurs to you during wedding planning and the sentence starts like this: "You know what would be REALLY FUNNY?!?!"You should probably not do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards