Florida-North Florida
Options

It's Friday!!

I am so happy the weekend is near! What is everyone doing?Tonight, I have to take my foster pup for a behaviorist evaluation, I've never seen one done before IRL so I'm excited.Tomorrow: Hang out by the pool and have some drinks while FI installs my new amp and sub in my car, woohooo!

Re: It's Friday!!

• Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We don't have plans yet, but I need to go to Sam's to restock the freezer. (exciting, I know) But other than that, I'm just looking forward to not being in the office.
  • Options
    katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi just called and he got off work early and is on his way from Orlando to visit me!! I'm making chicken marsala and parmesan orzo for dinner tonight (a healthier version.) I have a hair trial on Sunday, will post pictures!! And my shower is a week from tomorrow!
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katie- Dinner sounds awesome, can I come over? HAHA Can't wait to see your pics from the hair trial.Duncan - Whoah, don't get too crazy this weekend! :P
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight we're going out for a pre birthday dinner with FI's sister. Tomorrow is FI's actual birthday so we're going with FMIL and FSIL to Destin for shopping and dinner at PF Changs. Sunday FI and I are celebrating his b'day by going to brunch at The Fish House in Pensacola and then I'm going to cook him a steak dinner and strawberry cake for dinner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Jodi you really celebrate his bday!!Britt we will save you a plate :)
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    katie- we tend to have birthday months in our house!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am holed up inside studying all weekend.  bar exam is tuesday and wednesday.  but then i will be free and have time to get back to fun things like wedding planning! woot! hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Options
    Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow is my bridal shower! Bikinis and martinis is the theme.. teal and hot pink are the colors.. about 30 women coming.. hanging poolside in my dad's backyard! I'm very excited!!!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GatorD good luck on the bar, know you will do great!!Emily have fun at the shower!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    first- i clicked on the wrong button and reported this post.. oops sorry brittjoy. but i am doing nothing fun i think im going to see the Ugly Truth tonight, it just came out and looks real good, and will be sneaking in a bottle of wine which i definitely need after this week. then as my entire family heads to the Florida Keys this weekend for mini lobster season, my father and I will be staying home due to work. So my sister just closed on her and her husbands first house today. so we are going to paint some of the house for them so when they get back it will be nice! but other than its a pretty lame weekend. im going to see FI in N.C. in a week so i'm counting the days
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily- your shower sounds really fun!
  • Options
    Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! =)
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards