Florida-North Florida
Options

Poll: Honeymoon

1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? (if you haven't chosen yet, just put what you think you'll do)2. Why did you want to go there?3. If money was no object, where would you go?

Re: Poll: Honeymoon

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long?: We're going on a 7 night cruise on the Carnival Dream.  We're going to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, and Belize.2. Why did you want to go there?: We both love cruising and we haven't been to any of these places so it will be an adventure.3. If money was no object, where would you go?: Italy
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? Carnival cruise to Cozumel and the Grand Caymans. 2. Why did you want to go there? We have never cruised before and always wanted to3. If money was no object, where would you go? All over Europe
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? (if you haven't chosen yet, just put what you think you'll do) 5 night cruise on the Carnival Fantasy. 2. Why did you want to go there? We've never cruised and it seems like a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to sitting in a lounge chair with a book and a great view.3. If money was no object, where would you go? Seychelles, it looks so beautiful there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? (if you haven't chosen yet, just put what you think you'll do)Riviera Maya, Mexico 6 nights, 7 days2. Why did you want to go there?Fi asked for somewhere warm and beachy. We definitely wanted all inclusive. We were going to go to St Lucia but got more included in our package for Mexico for less money. 3. If money was no object, where would you go?If FI got his way, probably Bora Bora or somewhere like that. If I got to pick, all over Europe.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Our plan is to do Couples Tower Isle in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for 6 days2.  I've always talked about going to Jamaica together; neither of us have ever been and we love everything about it!3. Probably Jamaica but for a much longer time.
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Right now it's looking like it will be Italy for 10 days 2. It's always been on the top of my list. We've never been to Europe and while the tropics and AI resorts were appealing we wanted a place where we could really get lost in the culture and explore. 3. This is hard. I would have either wanted to do Italy for longer and include Greece...OR....the top contender that FI promises we'll do one day is a week in Tanzania and another 4-5 days in Zanzibar.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? (if you haven't chosen yet, just put what you think you'll do)Sun Palace in Cancun for 5 days2. Why did you want to go there?The resort just has everything we were looking for.3. If money was no object, where would you go?Not even sure...maybe Mauritius.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Where are you going on your honeymoon and how long? (if you haven't chosen yet, just put what you think you'll do) turks and caicos for a week 2. Why did you want to go there? i wanted a beautiful beach 3. If money was no object, where would you go? 2 months in europe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Cabo San Lucas, MX for 7 nights at Playa Grande resort 2. We've heard it's beautiful, great fishing, and nice spa treatments.3. African safari
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards