Florida-North Florida

Location help

I'm looking for a dinner location in Saint Augustine for aprox. 20 guests. It's for dinner after my wedding ceremony, but we aren't looking to do a full 4 hour reception. Just dinner with the guests (immediate family and close friends) A private room would be nice, but not necessary and i'd like to stay in the downtown area (the ceremony will be at either the Fort or Lightner Muesuem)I know there is the Colombia but FI and I aren't big fans of there food. I've also considered Havana Village Cafe (since it's our fav. place to eat) however they don't seem to put together. I've checked the NFL vendor review site but didn't see to much for the St. Augustine area.TIA! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: Location help

• brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception is at The Government House Museum, I am pretty sure you can rent by the hour. It's in downtown St. Augustine.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the Columbia house.  We had a small St Augustine wedding, and that is where we had our dinner.There are several other nice places though.  My list included Harry's, Raintree, Cortesse's Bistro, OC Whites, Zhanra's, Opus 39, Conch House, and A1A Aleworks.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't know you could do the Government house by the hour! I'll have to check into that, Thanks.
  • edited December 2011
    I would second looking into A1A Aleworks...they might have a seperate area they could seat you in.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just double checked about the hourly rate, I was wrong. They have a cheaper rate if you rent it during the daytime.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I actually looked at The Gov't House again and it's just way to large for the amount of ppl. I will def. be looking into A1A, I thought they were in a different area for some reason :) Good to hear they are right there!
  • edited December 2011
    Harry's is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards